News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Monday, June 4, 2012

New Bike on the way, Part 4


Hi

Over the weekend I worked on my new bike a bit and things are progressing well.
* Finished front forks by brazing on brake bosses and cable stop for 3-speed gearbox in the front hub.
* Fitted wheels, chain, handlebars, gearcables
* Ordered v-brakes and emailed an NC routing place about getting the seat made.
* Cut up a bike pedal and used one of the rubber blocks as a suspension block.  Quite neat!

So we are almost there.  Last weekend I spent some time trying to make the seat from plywood using a jigsaw and it was hopeless.  Need to wait till my friendly nc router guy comes back to me with a quote.

All for now

Steve Nurse

No comments:

Post a Comment