News and Events

Keep up to date with the latest news and events of Modular Bikes.

Thursday, September 10, 2015

The Way Back Engine

Hi

Several years ago, Jim Wilson from BikeRodnKustom interviewed me by email.  We'd been in touch over several years about bikes I'd built and I sent him my book when it was published.  Anyway, he ended up interviewing me by email, and I looked for the interview online yesterday.  Not there, and I was saddened to read that he had passed away.  I'd never met him but he was always polite and the interview came out well.

Tried getting the interview through an internet archive site but it didn't work, then I realised I had my own archive in the form of a printout.  So here's the link to a scanned pdf, hope you find it interesting.

And more than 10 years ago, my family and I went to Europe to compete in the Spezi folding bike competition.  Here are the reports I came across online, in German with photos and in English.

Regards

Steve Nurse


No comments:

Post a Comment